How to make a GIANT SPIDER for Halloween! With SOLAR LIGHTED EYES! Shelob inspired! DIY Halloween decor

 


In today's video, I show you how I made this GIANT SPIDER with SOLAR LIGHTED EYES for my Halloween decor! I got inspired by The Lord of the Rings Shelob spider, and I made this giant spider Halloween prop.

Hope you like this new DIY idea for Halloween decorations! You can add some spotlights in front of the spider and a giant cobweb!

PS: There is a little error in the text at 22:30; it's not "paper towels" but "water"


🎬 LINK TO THE VIDEO 🎬

🕷 https://youtu.be/mNPhQ_xVUEo 🕷


To make this project, you could be interested by these products from Amazon :

👉 Duct tape black:
👉 Utility knife 2 pcs:
👉 Galvanized utility wire 9-Gauge:
👉 Soft measuring tape:
👉 Elmer's Glue-All 1 gallon:
👉 Fillable plastic balls 6cm:
👉 Globe solar string lights outdoor:
👉 Paint brush set:
👉 Hot glue gun kit:
👉 Flexible rubberized coating black:
👉 Spray adhesive:
👉 Green masking tape:
👉 Faux fur fabric, dark brown:
👉 Acrylic paint, assorted colors:


🙌

Thank you so much for watching my videos! Be part of my wonderful world by subscribing to my YouTube channel and become a member of my Wonder fam!

LINK TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Feel free to ask for questions, leave your comments and give your suggestions! 

For all business inquiries: 

Follow me here: YouTube:
Blogger: 

Thanks to support me!! LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!


😜 evy